Popcornmonsters.com

Your place for Movie Reviews, Movie trailers, and Movie Posters. Staff and user movie reviews as well as the latest trailers and upcoming movie information.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Match Point Movie Review by dirty_pop

Match Point Movie Review by dirty_pop


Buy the Movie Poster for Match Point

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from match point, and that's because the movie seems to be some kind of a romance story with some ups and downs here and there.

However, I was VERY wrong, this movie has so much to it, it simply keeps the viewer guessing even after the movie finishes, and leaves you with many questions in your mind.

The plot simply talks about an Irish tennis coach (Chris) who happened to teach a guy who is from a high-class English family(Tom), he gets to know the family and starts dating Toms sister (Chloe) and falls for Tom's fiance (Nola), so he gets into this swirl of whether to stick to Chloe or leave her for Nola.

Off course, there is so much more to the story, but I don't want to add any spoilers to the review, but all I'll say is that there's gonna be some major changes in the events.

The reason why I really liked it, is that I'm a fan of movies that have unexpected events, and I'm telling you, this goes way beyond your imagination.

Meyers acting was fair, but I really liked Johansson's performance, she's a great actress with amazing beauty as well.

I highly recommend this movie for anyone who like Romance with twist of Thriller events, cause of so, then you're gonna love this movie.

9/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home