Popcornmonsters.com

Your place for Movie Reviews, Movie trailers, and Movie Posters. Staff and user movie reviews as well as the latest trailers and upcoming movie information.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

armchaircritic Reviews Letters from Iwo Jima (8/10)

When I heard that Letters From Iwo Jima was the companion film to "Flags of Our Fathers," which I extremely disliked, I put off seeing it. Still though, I was at least a little bit curious about this film that deals with such an important WW II battle, that I finally decided to check it out. It is directed by Clint Eastwood. The film begins, in a manner reminiscent of "Saving Private Ryan" wit...

armchaircritic

___ Source: http://PopcornMonsters.com/m/review/1132/armchaircriticReviewsLettersfromIwoJima.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home